All photography provided by Ian Munroe
Starting in 1893, the Schwab-Dixon Mansion provided the superintendents of the Edgar Thomson Steel Works a residence. In 1983, Dr. Bruce Dixon saved the mansion and started the work to restore it. In 2014, Dr. John D. Hempel bought the house from Dr. Dixon's estate and set out to finish the dream Dr. Dixon had for the property.
To restore and revitalize the former residence of Charles M. Schwab and Dr. Bruce Dixon to their original specifications.